ugh.. I hate being on the waitlist for classes & I DEFINITELY HATE THIS SEMESTER! Classes are limited & it`s so hard getting them! what a lame way to start my semester....
On a lighter note, I just had to post up the reactions I got from a conversation I had with Kathy & Sharon
*Chatting with Kathy while randomly looking on the front page of my facebook page & crazy thought appears!*
Unfailinq Love: i just had a crazy though
Unfailinq Love: *thought
Unfailinq Love: you might need to slap me for thinking about this
Unfailinq Love: but...
xxmostangelic1xx: aboogawooga?
Unfailinq Love: what if (NAME OF PERSON) joined (THIS GROUP) over at UOP?!
Unfailinq Love: or i mean *joins
xxmostangelic1xx: .....
xxmostangelic1xx: HECK NO
xxmostangelic1xx: hahahha
xxmostangelic1xx: EXCOMMUNICATION!!!
Unfailinq Love: ...
Unfailinq Love: haha
Unfailinq Love: ..
Unfailinq Love: yeah
Unfailinq Love: crazy thought right?
xxmostangelic1xx: haha
xxmostangelic1xx: ahhh
xxmostangelic1xx: scary one too
xxmostangelic1xx: hahaha
*afterwards I tell Sharon*
Unfailinq Love: i just told Kathy about a crazy thought i just had
Unfailinq Love: want to know?
sushi star love: of course!
sushi star love: haha
Unfailinq Love: what if (NAME OF PERSON) joins (THIS GROUP) over at UOP?!
Unfailinq Love: ....
sushi star love: EWWWWWWWWWWW
sushi star love: neverrrrrr
sushi star love: i'd kill her first!!
sushi star love: lol

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY GIRL! you are getting old & so is A.S.K. *sigh* lols
No comments:
Post a Comment