Monday, January 25, 2010

END.

Winter break is officially over, but sadly, that`s because all good things must come to an end :[

Winter break 2009-2010..
I had lots of fun & went on many night time escapades.
I spent so much time with the people I loved
& I made so much memories too.
I met new friends & hung out even more with the ones I already have.

I`m sad to say break is over, but now it`s time to move on & get back to reality. It`s not completely sad because I look forward to all the adventures to come this spring semester, especially during spring break! So for now, I`ll leave it at "Until then.." :]



I suck at saying goodbyes, but I wish you the best of luck Venus! Come back REAL soon because it`s not going to be same without you :[

<3 you.

No comments: