This past Sunday was Revealing for the J.A.M pledge class & I finally got revealed to my little :] The theme for Clue week and Revealing was Harry Potter & the Jack Pack unleashed (something like that). I really liked the theme because when it came to revealing their families, they had a sorting hat & they also used glow sticks to indicate which family they were from! It was soo awesome! Below are some pictures of the clues I made for my little.
Tuesday 09/29 - CD day
Wednesday 09/30 - T-shirt day (pictures will to be uploaded soon)
Thursday 10/01 - Collage board day
Friday 10/02- Mystery box day (I didn`t take a picture of it, but it was in an old vintage-looking box filled the random facts about me and things i like and things i can`t live without)
Sunday 10/04 - Revealing @ Orange Park.
I bought TONS of stuff for my little to carry :] teehehe
As you can see from the glow stick around her neck, she`s a SCISSORS!! yeah :] Welcome to the Original Hotline! (aka. OG Hotline & the Original line)
I <3 my little :]
Schadenfreude
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment