Oceana-Cry Cry Cry.
I haven`t felt angry & irritated over stupid things in a long time. I don`t know why I`m so angry, but I just am. Everything, even the small things, seem to piss me off now. Just tonight, this one thing pissed me off..it made me feel betrayed & ditched. Then something else happened & I started to get even more pissed off because I thought to myself "that never happened to me." I guess it just seems like things aren`t going my way & I definitely do not feel so ontop anymore..I just want everyone &everything to f*ck off & leave me alone. I don`t want to deal with anything anymore, I just want to drive on forever & make pit stops at the beach.
just forget it.
[.revelation.twenty-onefour.]
Schadenfreude
2 days ago
1 comment:
Im sorry about your bad day, Anna. But I understand how it feels. I too just want to get away from people sometimes. They just do the most annoying stuff sometimes... But I learned to forgive them ... eventually. I hope you can too. =]
I hope you're feeling better. Maybe you can go do some random volleyball spiking. =X
Post a Comment